At this time, Charis Center will remain open but we are making efforts to minimize exposure and reduce transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to our clients, volunteers, and staff. We are asking screening questions, prior to entering our facility to identify those who are at risk of COVID-19. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this process.
If you have an appointment and we have not contacted you, please call us at 580.786.6000 or text 405.757.4673 and we will advise you on how to stream your lesson online.
If you do not have an appointment, please call the above number to speak to someone.
It is important to stay home if you are sick to prevent spreading the virus. Please help us protect our vulnerable population by answering these questions
Do you have any symptoms?
- Fever (temperature above 100.4 or higher degrees)
- Difficulty breathing?
- New or worsening cough?
- Sore Throat?
- New or recent loss of taste or smell?
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
Have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Have you had potential exposure?
- Have you, a family member, or co-worker traveled internationally or to the states of New York, New Jersey, the State of Washington or California (or been in close contact with someone who has traveled internationally or to those states) within the last month?
- In the last month have you had close contact with anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19 or has been confirmed with a case of COVID-19?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please do not come to Charis Center. You can call us at 580.786.6000 or text 405.757.4673 if you are in need of diapers, wipes, and/or formula.