You just found out she is pregnant. What now? The thought of becoming a parent or adding on to your family may bring a lot of emotions for the both of you, but it is important that both of you know what options are available.
First thing you need to do is confirm the pregnancy. We offer medical grade pregnancy tests and limited ultrasounds to verify pregnancy, determine if it is a viable and healthy pregnancy, and give an approximate delivery date. We are here to help both of you get as much information as possible to make a well-informed decision.
All of these services are offered at no cost to you:
- Charis offers free and confidential mentoring services for men:
- Speak with another man; one and one that you can trust
- Receive information about abortion to make an informed decision.
- Get help in transitioning into fatherhood and knowing what it means to be a father
- Attend classes with the expectant mother. For each class you complete, you will receive Baby Bucks! You can save those Baby Bucks and shop in our Baby Boutique for clothes, carseats, diapers, cribs or anything else you may need for your baby.
Any fears or concerns you have about the pregnancy and becoming a father are completely normal. We are here to help you, you are not in this alone. We have a 24-hour hotline 580.786.6000. Call us to make an appointment by yourself or with your partner.